1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be custodial parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of an ETHS student.
2. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
3. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
4. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
5. Competitions are open to Evanston residents only unless otherwise stated.
6. The competition will run from August 18, 2012 until September 4, 2012.
7. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
8. Winners will be contacted via email (if applicable), and displayed on our page.
9. All winners are required to verify identity with proper and legal picture identification within 30 days of notification of winning prize. Winner may forfeit any and all winnings if verification cannot or has not been made within 30 days. Upon proper verification, winnings will be awarded within 7-10 business days.
10. No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
- Tobacco Committee Meeting July 19, 2018 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201, USA Room 2402
- Take time for yourself and check out the free happenings that Evanston has to offer. ow.ly/zKjb30kpmJL 3 hours ago
- Keep up track of Tobacco 21 Developments. New states are added all the time! ow.ly/gvUX30kpbh9 3 days ago
- Educate yourself about the reasons NOT to legalize recreational marijuana in Illinois. ow.ly/LU5M30kmJGb 5 days ago