1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be custodial parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of an ETHS student.
2. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
3. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
4. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
5. Competitions are open to Evanston residents only unless otherwise stated.
6. The competition will run from August 18, 2012 until September 4, 2012.
7. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
8. Winners will be contacted via email (if applicable), and displayed on our page.
9. All winners are required to verify identity with proper and legal picture identification within 30 days of notification of winning prize. Winner may forfeit any and all winnings if verification cannot or has not been made within 30 days. Upon proper verification, winnings will be awarded within 7-10 business days.
10. No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
- Tobacco Committee Meeting January 18, 2018 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201, USA Room 2402
- ESAP Coalition Meeting - Community Members Encouraged to Attend January 18, 2018 at 10:30 am – 12:00 pm Gibbs - Morrison Cultural Center, 1823 Church St, Evanston, IL 60201, USA Opitates Presentation and Panel Discussion. -The Scope of the problem -Local Concerns -Medication Assisted Treatment -Counseling and Behavioral Therapies -Social and Emotional Aspects of Opiate Addiction -The impact of Withdrawal -Access to Prescription Drugs -Prevention n Parents, Community Members, and Professionals (All Are Welcome to our Open Meeting)
- RT @ParentSkillz: How to Help When a Teenager Feels Unpopular bit.ly/2eZzdkM @yourteenmag 12 hours ago
- RT @ParentonScene: In case you missed it: talbotspy.org/health-nationa… #prevention #maryland #Education 13 hours ago
- RT @PublicHealth: “We cannot have a healthy nation without justice and equality,” says APHA on National Day of Racial Healing. https://t.co… 13 hours ago