- Alcohol Coalition Meeting March 22, 2018 at 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Evanston Public Library, 1703 Orrington Ave, Evanston, IL 60201, USA
- ESAP Meeting April 3, 2018 at 9:00 am – 10:30 am Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201, USA Rm: 2402
- Your Actions Matter April 5, 2018 at 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm Evanston, IL, USA Join us for a city-wide event!
- Tobacco Committee Meeting April 19, 2018 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201, USA Room 2402
- RT @GNCYCoalition: JUULING - a vaping device where all cartridges contain nicotine and can be altered and refilled with THC. #Juuling #juu… 6 hours ago
- RT @samhsagov: The #opioidcrisis is a public health problem we continue to face. This fact sheet provides guidance for choosing quality, e… 6 hours ago
- https://t.co/8EI6qmJBbf 7 hours ago
Monthly Archives: November 2014
Please join us for the next meeting on Tuesday, December 2nd from 4:00-5:30pm at Evanston Township High School Room W124. Please see below for more details and pass on to other community members! We hope to see you there!
EVANSTON POLICE ARE CRACKING DOWN ON DRUNK DRIVERS Buzzed Driving is Drunk Driving. Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over Evanston, IL – This Thanksgiving holiday, Evanston Police will crack down on drunk drivers with an aggressive Drive Sober or Get … Continue reading