We invite you to participate in a community alcohol perception survey. This survey has been designed to help the coalition understand community members’ perception of alcohol in order to guide alcohol use prevention initiatives among youth. Please complete this survey if you are 18 years or older and live, work and/or attend school in Evanston, IL.
- Alcohol Coalition Meeting March 22, 2018 at 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Evanston Public Library, 1703 Orrington Ave, Evanston, IL 60201, USA
- ESAP Meeting April 3, 2018 at 9:00 am – 10:30 am Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201, USA Rm: 2402
- Your Actions Matter April 5, 2018 at 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm Evanston, IL, USA Join us for a city-wide event!
- Tobacco Committee Meeting April 19, 2018 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201, USA Room 2402
- Help prevent youth marijuana use. ow.ly/W3WP30iZgvE 22 hours ago
- #MondayMotivation Every day is a new day to start over. Make today great! 🙃🙂 1 day ago
- Lessons learned from Colorado: DO NOT LEGALIZE MARIJUANA IN ILLINOIS oklahoman.com/article/557197… 1 day ago