Join the Evanston Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition as we celebrate over 30 years of youth substance abuse prevention in the Evanston community. Reconnect with members who have contributed to the success of reducing youth alcohol and tobacco use, learn about plans for the future, discuss new opportunities, see the data and engage with other professionals and neighbors to learn how to become involved. For more information, contact 847-951-0109 or firstname.lastname@example.org. RSVP is encouraged, but not required, to attend.
- Alcohol Coalition Meeting March 22, 2018 at 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Evanston Public Library, 1703 Orrington Ave, Evanston, IL 60201, USA
- ESAP Meeting April 3, 2018 at 9:00 am – 10:30 am Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201, USA Rm: 2402
- Your Actions Matter April 5, 2018 at 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm Evanston, IL, USA Join us for a city-wide event!
- Tobacco Committee Meeting April 19, 2018 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201, USA Room 2402
- Help prevent youth marijuana use. ow.ly/W3WP30iZgvE 22 hours ago
- #MondayMotivation Every day is a new day to start over. Make today great! 🙃🙂 1 day ago
- Lessons learned from Colorado: DO NOT LEGALIZE MARIJUANA IN ILLINOIS oklahoman.com/article/557197… 1 day ago