The ESAP Coalition provides resources, expertise, and research on youth substance abuse and community strategies to reduce youth substance use. Coalition members come from a variety of backgrounds and many have significant experience and knowledge in these areas. If you are interested in obtaining printed resources, having a speaker/presenter, or are just looking for consultation on best-practices, please contact us, as we can help!
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day October 28, 2017 at 10:00 am – 2:00 pm Evanston police department, 1454 Elmwood Ave, Evanston, IL 60201, USA
- ESAP Coalition Meeting - Distracted & Impaired Driving November 9, 2017 at 10:30 am – 12:00 pm Y. O. U. 1911 Church Street, Evanston, IL, United States 1.5 CEU's
- Tobacco Committee Meeting November 16, 2017 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201, USA Room 2402
- #ActionForPrevention https://t.co/qGyVXXxcM3 13 minutes ago
- #SpiritDay #BeKind #ActionForPrevention #Equality https://t.co/mj5ZvHW8N0 1 day ago
- #ActionForPrevention #actionsSpeakLouderthanWords twitter.com/6SUPERGAYS9/st… 1 day ago