The ESAP Coalition provides resources, expertise, and research on youth substance abuse and community strategies to reduce youth substance use. Coalition members come from a variety of backgrounds and many have significant experience and knowledge in these areas. If you are interested in obtaining printed resources, having a speaker/presenter, or are just looking for consultation on best-practices, please contact us, as we can help!
- Alcohol Coalition Meeting March 22, 2018 at 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Evanston Public Library, 1703 Orrington Ave, Evanston, IL 60201, USA
- ESAP Meeting April 3, 2018 at 9:00 am – 10:30 am Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201, USA Rm: 2402
- Your Actions Matter April 5, 2018 at 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm Evanston, IL, USA Join us for a city-wide event!
- Tobacco Committee Meeting April 19, 2018 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201, USA Room 2402
- RT @GNCYCoalition: JUULING - a vaping device where all cartridges contain nicotine and can be altered and refilled with THC. #Juuling #juu… 6 hours ago
- RT @samhsagov: The #opioidcrisis is a public health problem we continue to face. This fact sheet provides guidance for choosing quality, e… 6 hours ago
- https://t.co/8EI6qmJBbf 7 hours ago