Please join PEER Services in a town hall meeting discussing social host laws and other ways to prevent underage drinking next Wednesday, April 27th from 7-8:30pm at the Mallinckrodt Center in Wilmette located at 151 Ridge Road. For more information, see click below or contact Erin Tegge at 847-492-1778 or email@example.com.
- Alcohol Coalition Meeting March 22, 2018 at 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Evanston Public Library, 1703 Orrington Ave, Evanston, IL 60201, USA
- ESAP Meeting April 3, 2018 at 9:00 am – 10:30 am Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201, USA Rm: 2402
- Your Actions Matter April 5, 2018 at 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm Evanston, IL, USA Join us for a city-wide event!
- Tobacco Committee Meeting April 19, 2018 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201, USA Room 2402
- Help prevent youth marijuana use. ow.ly/W3WP30iZgvE 22 hours ago
- #MondayMotivation Every day is a new day to start over. Make today great! 🙃🙂 1 day ago
- Lessons learned from Colorado: DO NOT LEGALIZE MARIJUANA IN ILLINOIS oklahoman.com/article/557197… 1 day ago